Leave a gift in your Will to support a more humane future for animals
There are few things more impactful than knowing that you have played a part in creating a more humane future for animals. By making Humane Canada part of your Will, you can be confident that you are leaving a legacy that will go directly towards ending animal cruelty, improving animal protection and promoting the humane treatment of all animals.
How to make your legacy gift
Humane Canada has partnered with Willfora, a FREE resource to help make creating or updating a Will easier than ever. Willfora allows you to create a legal will online in 20 minutes or less, at no cost to you. Leave your estate protected and create a more humane Canada for animals now.
Ways you can leave a gift in your Will
- Leave a specific amount to Humane Canada
- Leave a share of the remainder of your estate to Humane Canada after all other needs have been met through a Residual Bequest, or
- Leave a share of your estate to Humane Canada after your other beneficiaries have passed on through a Contingent Bequest
Our commitment to Legacy Donors
We know that this is a big decision and that you want your legacy to have an impact on animal welfare in Canada and around the world.
We wholeheartedly commit to:
- Respecting your privacy and wishes when it comes to your legacy gift and the important work it goes towards. You have full control over how and if we communicate with you as well as if you would like to make your generous gift public.
- Using your legacy gift with respect and care to maximize the impact it has.
- Prioritizing the welfare of animals above all else and continuing our work to end animal cruelty, to improve animal protection and promote the humane treatment of all animals.
For professional advisors
Our legal name is the Canadian Federation of Humane Societies operating as Humane Canada. Our Canadian Charitable Registration number is 118830884RR0001.
851 Industrial Avenue, Suite M100
Ottawa, ON K1G 4L3
Get in touch with us
We would be happy to speak with you about your options and the impact your gift will have on protecting the animals welfare and creating a more humane future.
For more information on leaving a gift in your Will, please contact:
Tara Hellewell, Director, National Engagement
1-613-224-8072 ext 17.